Brain Anuresym Surviver Who live in Toronto/Canada

Just looking for more Brain Anuresym Surviver here in Toronto/Canada..Because after my Anuresym I had no one who could relate what I was going through..One day finishing my last semester in university (Financial Accounting)..Next day on life support!!!!!

I’m from Toronto. I have an unruptured aneurysm and surgery booked for October. Going to Toronto Western.

HI Rick I am not in Toronto but Nova Scotia and am waiting to have my annie clipped but I do have an ear if you want to chat... You are how old? Still in university, wow, I am 55 and found my annie by change and this waiting game is freaking me out the closer I get...

You were on life support, hmmm do I want to talk to him?? That could happen to me??? Is how I am thinking our course but you have to have the faith and pray that your operation goes as planned, right??

Anyway drop me a line or just vent on the site in general, people on there seem great.

Take care

Brenda

Proud to be Canadian LOL :)

Hi Ricky, hello again, I just saw this post. I’m from Markham, Ontario, which is like a half hour drive from Toronto. But with traffic, a hour! I’m surprised you’re so young. But this illness have " no mercy" for age. We have kids on this site, with ruptured aneurysm, some have not survived. So tragic, I understand, I am a mother. But having a deep faith of God. Especially with being a survivor of a horrendous trauma- I have asked myself " why me" countless time initially. But with the love of my husband-my rock, kids-my angels, relatives, and friends./my support system. The medical staff of Toronto Western Hospital, - the place that saved my life,

Toronto Rehabilation Hospital,- the place that gave me back some of my mobility and Centennial Hospital Scarborough- outpatient physiotherapy.

I am here, alive and kicking, with God’s Grace. I won’t be denied- this is my warrior chant"this aneurysm does not defined me, it is not who I am, I’m better than this, it’s just a illness. It’s not who I am!" Keep the Faith Ricky, you are in good hands. One of the best hospital, in Canada for brain injury, and brain trauma.- Toronto Western Hospital- I’m a walking miracle, because of the power of a God, who placed expertise, in those surgeons’ hands. And all the medical personnel that has crossed my path. My prayers, and thoughts

are with your loved ones, and you.

We have many wonderful Canadian survivor's for you ... ~ Thoughts out to you ~ Colleen

Hello Brenda..It was 5days after my 21 birthdayI had Brain Anuresym. Sorry if my Words/Sentences are off. When to the Toronto airport with my Cousin Decided to park the Car..That's when someone fond me in the car unconscious face on the steering wheel my foot on the Gas Thank God it was in PARK.Yes I remembered seeing an Ambulance but I was with my Grandmother looking on my Body who had have past away yrs ago remembered been Light and been so happy/free, All of a sudden my Grandmother Stop been Happy and Say..(IT'S NOT Ur TIME)..I was gonna be pronounce DEAD on arrival..But a Couffed!!...You can read my Story my name Ricky...my ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Colleen from the bottom of my Heart I thank you. because of u I don't feel Different and sad any more..

I will have you in my prayers Kit..

Hello Kimlin..yrs surviving with no one to relate too and my First Question to God was "WHY ME".and I cried so much when I was in the Hospital until one night I stopped and start praying. Kimlkm through those prayers my Faith got stronger in the Lord. I was giving God thanks for me been alive Nusres and Doctors were amazed. Having a brain Anuresym Dec15 where i was gonna be pronounce DEAD on Arrival with the power of God I walked out of the Hospital in 45days January 25. I have to share this( Doctors from all over came to see and the Miracle Man before I was release from the Hospital I remembered Telling This Bible verse Matthew6:33.Presently im still on Meds .Kimlin I'm writing these and praying for u n Family. Remember were both walking mircle.