Brain aneurysms and the ability to pay medical bills

Hello evryone. My name is sheena Meece and im tring to find out if there is anywhere I can apply to try and get some help paying for all these medical bills i have surmounted over the last year because of the brain aneurysms. When i had the first aneurysm rupture I hd just rcently split up with an abusive husband and realized he was taking andspending all of te measley sck pay i was getting from work an not paying any of my bills. That was in October of last year wen the first one rupured. I am so far in the financial hole i dont know which way to turn. I had the surgery to fix the unruptured second aneurysm in January of this year and amost three weeks after I had my second surgery he had the bank come and repossess my car. I cant win. I have two younger kids and an older daughter who ives on her ow with her 4 year old son. haventbee ableto pay anything on my medical bils. The collection agencies are caling me daily and I cant even go back to th neurologist bcause I owe him so much money. I dont qualify fo any aid. The all say i make too much money! really appreciate it if someone could pint me in the right direction. God bless you al an have great day…