Brain aneurysm and TIA

Has anyone suspected that they’ve had a stroke before being diagnosed with a brain aneurysm. I think I may have had one a few months ago. Have had lots of trouble with my vision and memory for the past year.

Hi Lyd...let the Doctors know what you suspect...so they can check for TIA...

I will. Thanks.

Hi Lyd,

I can't answer 'yes' to the stroke before an aneurysm, but it surely is possible. Have you had the annie taken care of yet? I'm with Colleen, be sure to let your doctor know what you suspect.

Peace, Janet

Well I did have a stroke before my annie was found, but they were in different parts of my brain and not related. But yes, talk to your doc. My stroke showed up on an MRI.

I think I did, had a few episodes and once crashed to the floor at a friends and had a daydream or vision of being in the clouds!!-very strange, I never told anyone of the clouds, I now feel guilty for not going for check-up, I was terrified cause I knew something was wrong and just wanted it all to go away, never in my wildest dreams would I think i'd be a sah survivor permanently disabled etc etc, We must be our own advocates and fear I am learning my lesson the hard way. Let us know how you make out please~~~