Beware no filter

Hi Amanda,

I don't know about the annie causing you to lose your filter but if you were taking hydrocodone, that may be the cause or another med. I was given HC a couple of years ago when I had surgery on my hand. I definitely noticed that I lost my filter while on it (there were a couple of positive benefits to doing it, too) but I'm very glad the filter came back when I stopped taking the pain killers.

Good luck to you.

Hi Darcy,

You can count on extra prayers coming your way.

Blessings,

Carole

I was told that while in the hospitol , I was pure evil. I 'm npt claiming that i don't swear because I do but I don not do it in public in front of others . well Iguess I dropped the F bomb a couple times in the hospitol even in front of my sweet dear mother in law . Mt aunt said she was about to call a priest for an exorcism . But at that time it was most definetly the medication between the percocet and the HC . I was moody and tweeky .They put the alarm on my bed because I'd get up in the middle of the night and start cleaning my room\area . lol . Its been about8 months since my rupture . I'm not a pill person . although I have taken an HC here and there if the headache gets bad enough . I'm getting better . I have recently removed a couple of people from my life and have noticed they were at the root of my evil .They caused nothing but frustration for me . Thank you everyone !