Best Christmas Gift = Annie GONE! and No Growth on the 2nd one!

Hi BAF Family!

Had my 6 month follow up angio to the PED surgery yesterday.

Outcome was that the annie is completely GONE and the PED has taken over the artery and is doing it's job. I joked with my surgeon last week that all I wanted to hear from him when I woke up was that it was gone. Well he leaned over the OR table and just said to me, "It's gone!" He phoned me last night (just before I fell into a deep sleep!!) because I didn't get to see him before I left the hospital since he was in emergency surgery. He said I'm not sure if you heard me in the OR but the annie is gone and there was no growth on the other one. I told him I heard every word he said before I passed out again!!

I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders!!!

As we were sitting there listening to everyone's stories around us (of course it's a total HIPPA violation but hell there's only a curtain between everyone!!) We realized just how lucky we were that my annies were found before rupture. I could point out at least 3 people in that short procedure unit who were going through their first angios and I could tell they were scared to death! (I felt like an old pro --this was my 3rd angio LOL.)

Thanks to everyone for the prayers, words of encouragement and love that I've received since I found you all. I don't know how I would have gotten through the last 6 months if it wasn't for my BAF family.

Best wishes to all for a healthy and happy and continued healing new year to everyone!

Linda

xoxoxoxoxo

Thats great news Linda. Its almost like the gift of a lifetime to hear that they are gone. My 10 year old son's 6-month was just done and they said the same thing. Gone, cured, never have to come back. Congrats again!!

Thanks so much Jeff it sure is the gift of a lifetime!

Wow, 10 years old? Your son is a miracle child!!!!! I just read your bio page. I'm so happy for your family and the outcome of your son's surgery!

Congrats to your son also! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it??

Best wishes for his continued healing,

Linda

Thank you very much Linda. It was the most devastating thing to hear for a parent for sure. We are just so blessed by God that he is still here with us. And then to get the news that he is healed was just icing on the cake. We'll pray that you continue to receive great news as well. :)

congrats and 2 thumbs up!! may you never know fear, worry or pain every again!!

:-) !!!! YEAH- So happy! I can only imagine the profound relief, joy (etc.) you are feeling!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Swagger Linda, SWAGGER!!! :)

kk

Thanks so much Kathy!!

Dana,

It is an amazing feeling!!!!! Thanks so much!

Linda

I'll repeat that Laurie!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Linda

I cannot stop smiling Karen!!!!

Linda

xoxoxoxoxxo

Linda, so happy for your good news! Great way to start the new year, congratulations.
Shelly

Feels Goooooood Doesn't IT!!!! I'm finally getting Karen back, thought she would never return..

Love and Hugs,

Karen

Linda: So happy to hear your good news! What a relief for you. No more angios? Will they monitor you with CTA or MRA?

Happy New Year!

Mitch

now to your HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Prayers and hugs,

Pat

Feels awesome Karen!!!! Here's hoping Linda gets back too!!!

Lots of hugs and love,

Linda

Thanks Shelly!!!
I feel wonderful and agree, great way to start the new year!!

Linda

Mitch!!
Thanks!!!! It is quite a relief. NO more angios for now. I'll have another MRA in 6 months and if all is well with that one, MRA once a year to check on the small annie!!

Happy New Year to you as well!
Linda

Thanks Pat!!!!! and a Happy New Year to you!

Prayers and hugs to you!
Linda