Angiogram

Have my angiogram scheduled for this Wednesday. Will be glad when it's over and we can finally make some decisions on treatment of my 3 aneurysms and avm. I've already decided that I do not want to spend the rest of my life wondering every day if one will rupture so just waiting to see what the doctors think are my best options. Wish me luck!

Luck and prayers!!!! I hope that there will be a "easy" fix (laughing...what is considered "easy") that will bring you out the other side with less worries and awesome health!!!

good luck Cheryl & may God Bless you and yours

My thoughts are with you! it was not as bad as the anticipation of having it done. Just make sure you use the bathroom before they take you in (Just a little advice.) My got delayed because my surgeon had an emergency that she had to help with and I was delayed and then had to lay still for 4 hours afterward. Oh I had to go so bad. It was a relief to have it over and get my surgery scheduled. June 1 I'll be on my way to recovery. Good luck to you!

Hope you are doing well and recovering wonderfully!!!

Good luck and hopefully a treatment will be decided!

Angiogram went well.....no problems. Talked to doctor after who will do the aneurysms. He thinks the best option for the 2 larger ones is coiling and a stent. The neck on the largest one is too large for clipping. Said we will just watch the smaller one for now. Have to go on Plavix and aspirin for a month before this procedure. Have an appointment with doctor to discuss AVM surgery on June 18, as this will have to be done before I go on the Plavix and aspirin. When I talked to this doctor before, right after they found the AVM, he said he thought it should be surgically removed. Now just waiting to see when that surgery will be scheduled. This one scares me alot more than the coiling and stenting.

thinking of you. Denise Hudson