Angiogram tomorrow morning

Rest well, Sharon. I'm so glad you are okay. Thanks for updating us!

hey ron, that was one of my biggest fears that I would feel them feeding the catheter up through the arteries, but the interventionist said the same thing, he said I wouldnt feel it because arteries arent designed to have feeling like that, he was right!

thanks dancermom!

Dancermom said:

Rest well, Sharon. I'm so glad you are okay. Thanks for updating us!

NYC!, in hindsight I think it's all the unknowns that freak us out. It was tolerable, but IMO, asking for something to relax me really made it much easier to deal with.

NYC1 said:

Hello Sharong, I have not had mine yet. I am nervous for mine too, but everyone I know that has had one, said it is fine. It seems most of us worry more than we should :-) Good luck!

Good luck Kat! sending strength your way!

Kat said:

All the best Sharong. Trusting it went really well. I'm having a craniotomy and aneurusm clipped in 3 days and I'm petrified.

Hi Sharon, glad everything went well and it's all over. Take care. X

Thanks so much doreen! Im glad Im on this side of it now and it's behind me :)

Doreen Garrett said:

Hi Sharon, glad everything went well and it's all over. Take care. X

awesome Sharon! ty for update and relaying the drs comments!! so happy for u!!!

So glad your very positive Sharon! Rest and drink plenty of fluids:)

Hi there,

I just saw your post and by now you're done and probably have the test results. I guess I'm lucky in that I didn't get nervous for that. I had a catheter ablation twice for my heart so I know it doesn't hurt to have the catheter put in. Please let us know how it went.

Jeannine

Jlz1 said:

Hi there,

I'm glad you reached out for support. We're all cheering you on and we're all a brave lot! The procedure pales in comparison to all we've been through...very little discomfort. Wishing you well and sending healing energy your way.

Judi