A Glass of Wine?

This might seem like a dumb question. I am just wondering if there is a time when it is safe to have a glass of wine like back in the day before this happened to me???

I don't mean a fall down, get sloshed drunk. I mean just a glass of wine and be a bit care free....just have a bit of the old life back before coiling on ruptured brain aneurysm and wondering when headaches will go away and how working full time will affect me etc....

that being said I am completely grateful that I am alive ,I survived and look very much and feel very much ( except for headaches, some fear, some exhaustion and not tons just some) like I did before the whole surgery happened. If it means I have to quit drinking then I would trade it for my recovery in a heart beat and a half. It is not imperative, it would just be sort of nice to chill and have a glass of wine - oh maybe two, hey going crazy i know...LOL You know on a Friday or Saturday night or for the holidays coming up.. a bit of the old me....just a bit.

I know my surgeon said of course smoking totally forget it and great on that one.. exercise i do all the time - I am in really good shape. Before this happened i was training for cycling on 50 km's or more....so i was really cutting back on alcohol anyway....as well, i think all this exercise is one of the reasons I recovered so amazingly well. the medical profession, friends, family, co workers, anyone that knew me before and sees me now are completely amazed at how well i am doing as these things are not easy to overcome...

So, my first follow up appointment is coming up in early november. the 11th of November. I have been only 25 days now since surgery, but doing so well so that is why i am asking this question. I am feeling incredible. I don't want to ever mess that up either. wondered if any of you guys had any experience with having a drink. I also know i have to see how my brain responds to alcohol now too the doc said. so, figured I would throw this out to the experts. You guys....any one deal with this one???? thanks Jamie