29 Jan 2023

It’s been a great week and today is the start of a better one. Don’t roll your eyes🙄. If we don’t start off each morning telling ourselves positives, then life can get full of negatives and we all have enough of those without encouraging them. So let’s all be positive!

@OKHaley is the beginning of this week’s welcomes. Guess where she’s from? Haley is from…Oklahoma. Do y’all remember the movie? If so, let’s sing along…sorry couldn’t help myself. But I grew up singing it with my Dad and another song from that movie 'Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin’' | Gordon MacRae | Rodgers & Hammerstein's OKLAHOMA! (1955 FIlm) - YouTube. Haley found her aneurysm four years ago and it’s been growing since then. Her mother had one and the same spot and had her procedure 19 years ago! Haley is scheduled for hers in March of this year. She’s a Master Gardener, hopefully y’all know how much work she had to put in for that certification, good for you Haley!

@Momof2 is down in Louisiana I wonder if she knows this song by CCR Creedence Clearwater Revival - Born On The Bayou - YouTube. I bet she does😂. Laci had a ruptured aneurysm and we hope she is doing well. And guess what? She’s a Mom of 2, a lot of work being a mom as well.

@Tamar is down in Georgia, so many songs Gladys Knight and The Pips, Ray Charles, Jim Croce, I opted for The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man - YouTube. Tamar is a relative of someone with a 2mm aneurysm who is in the decision stage of surgery or not. It’s a difficult decision as we know…

@Heather13 is in Florida. They have a lot of songs too…how about this one? https://youtu.be/SpnUKInPIWw. Heather went to the hospital with headaches following a booster shot thought it was a TIA but they found a 4mm left internal carotid artery (LICA). She had a pipeline flow diverter placed which appears to be allowing her to continue being a Nurse Practioner!

@dylan1 is up in Massachusetts of course there’s more to the State than just Boston but I’ve got a theme going on So Good "The Boston Song" (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube. Dylan has an incredible story that y’all need to read. He had plans to go on a date night with his girlfriend to celebrate her birthday. Dylan was lifting weights when he had an incredible painful headache. He started with a CT and lumbar puncture was sent to another hospital in Boston. He had been in the hospital for a few days and they said he would be able to go the restaurant that night. But a RN came in and said the surgeon wanted to do an angiogram. Dylan had a 2mm heart shaped aneurysm and the surgeon performed clipping at which time it ruptured. 10 days later he was released from the hospital!

@melissajh is over in Missouri. Check out this song Kansas City - YouTube and yes it’s in Missouri and Kansas. Melissa and her husband went to the ED after she had a nasty fall. They found a 15 mm aneurysm in the right internal carotid artery and she is to have her procedure soon. She is keeping positive though a bit scared I imagine, good luck Melissa!

@dfan24 is in Pennsylvania. Daniel says he had a brain aneurysm 02 22. I wonder if it ruptured? So many songs, hars to choose but my age is showing Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom (Captain Fantastic 13 of 13) - YouTube

@pcras1234 is down in Texas. Pauline experienced a ruptured aneurysm two years ago when she was given up for dead. She’s done a lot of things to help herself, Occuptional, Speech md Physical therapies, acupuncture. Pauline still experiences foot drop, balance issues and is tired a lot. I wonder if she likes this one If You're Gonna Play In Texas - YouTube

That’s our roundup and a bit of fun music to keep y’all smiling this week Jo Dee Messina - Heads Carolina, Tails California (Official Music Video) - YouTube