25 September 2022 New Members

This week has flown by for me, I’m not sure where I was lol. But on this crisp morning I’m on the back patio watching the sunrise and have moved from my cup of hot tea to a cup of coffee. Hopefully I’ll get to see the red fox that’s been frequenting us….in the meantime, we want to welcome all the new members who have joined us this week!

First up is @PBATL who is down in Georgia, the State not the Country. PBATL has recently found out they have multiple aneurysms and is looking for a second opinion for surgery. Need advice - Where to go for a 2nd opinion? Let’s supply some more recommendations y’all!

@Stonewookie is up in Alberta, Canada. Stone is already using meditation, relaxation and has medication to help with the SAH experienced. Even so, Stone isn’t feeling happiness and can’t let go of things. Stone does like Star Wars. We can help you out with out experience on this new path, just start a topic under General….May the Force be with you Stone!

@DeeCee is out in California, a long State to be sure. In my much younger days, a group of us piled into my college mate’s car and drove from Chico to Hollywood just for a Tommy’s burger and back to college again it’s close to 460 miles one way😂. DeeCee has had a clipping surgery had what sounds like a thunderclap headache whilst traveling and after 7 hours started feeling better when they boarded a plane home. Going to the hospital the next day upon advice of her doctor, the ER doc diagnosed DeeCee with a ruptured aneurysm, had an angiogram and clipping followed the next day. Only four months into healing DeeCee is experiencing strange headaches and the neurosurgeon hasn’t called back. DeeCee is a retired elementary school teacher with a wonderful family! We can help you along this new road, but please call the neurosurgeon back, don’t allow yourself to fall through the cracks!

@KlaudiaB is down in sunny Florida but was born in Poland! Welcome to the land of palmetto bugs Klaudia! Klaudia had clipping done on her ruptured right SCA (Superior Cerebellar Artery which supplies part of the brain stem). We wish you well!

Two new members were welcomed this early morning -

@Jhobbs78 Jessica is in Arkansas (pronounced R-can-saw for all you in other countries). Jessica has two brain aneurysms and stents. Even with all this, she is engaged to her soulmate and together they have seven children and four granddaughters!

@Jany0902 is in the city of brotherly love aka Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Janine has six aneurysms! Two ruptured in September 2020 which were treated with coils and a flow diverter stent then she had to have a craniotomy as the swelling wouldn’t go down. Her doctors all agree it’s a miracle she’s still here! Her reason for fighting is her two children. A very good reason in my book!

That’s the round up this week folks! Remember to visit and respond to new topics, or better yet, start your own! We are here to support and receive support! Take time to enjoy your day, I’m watching a rather large deer along the woods enjoying its breakfast and ignoring the dog barking.

3 Likes