17 mm Aneurysm in Anterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery (AICA) Treated Endovascularly by Flow Diverter 10/13/22

I wanted to add another update, 3 months after my procedure. My update is about fluorescent light sensitivity.
After returning to some other activities, such as volunteering in a library and shopping, I had a few incapacitating headaches. These were different than the headaches I had post-surgery, less intense, less sharp, and more associated with fatigue.
I DO think part of the problem is a vision degradation after the surgery.
On of my activities is volunteering in a library. I was also doing some reading with glasses which were not my prescription glasses. After doing that I had a headache which took me out for TWO DAYS. By “taken out,” I mean I could do my regular computer work, but not without headaches and I also had to knock off early due to fatigue.
I returned from my optometrist this past Friday. He said that he did not know why, but after any “insult” to the brain, vision tends to degrade along the lines it was already headed on before the brain insult.
So I am now upgrading my glasses prescription . . . ,
However, I then had to spend several hours in a room lit by fluorescent lights, this time without reading. Same problem. Took me out for two days in the same way, same headaches and fatigue.
I see from Internet research and also from other posts in this forum, that fluorescent sensitivity is a common issue after brain insults. There is a good video here by Susan Daniel, OD, president of the Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association:

at minute 15:45 she states that 80% of people who have a brain insult experience some vision problems.

My prescription computer glasses have blue blockers in them. I think this has been saving me during my working hours.
But I need something for walking into rooms with florescent lights and also when I go grocery shopping (which is another instant headache), and also for driving at night. So I’m look a clear glasses with blue blockers, such as these on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081KYZRJ5/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2WMOX0U6VUJ6J&th=1 (Cyxus Blue Light Glasses for Men Semi Rim Glasses Crystal Lens Rimless Glasses) .

I will post here again to let people know how it goes.

References: