Writing and typeing

Im haveing trouble writing, I make my letters backwards, have to keep doing it over till I get it right. when I type it’s hard to read and don’t make since half the time and spelling is so bad My 6 year old greatgrandson can tell me how bad it is lol…But I’m alive and do good some times

Wilma,

Jim offered the first best words...you are here...I still slip on letters and words; a word, unrelated to a sentence, pops up...even tho spelled right...it means nothing to a sentence!

Please ask your mds if you need your vision checked, to see a neuro -oph, what other therapies can/may benefit you...from speech language to other memory therapy, if neuropsych testing would help direct areas for therapy...

When I first began therapies...I could get to three letter words...I went thru vision therapy before I could read/comprehend... Wilma, my family kept many of my initial practice / therapy pages...and, they are remarkable history...that even I cannot read... word by word / letter by letter...

Good luck and do not let it keep you away from typing to us...if we cannot understand, we can email back and ask ... OK? ... besides, we all have some typing errors...

Blessings to you...

Pat