Upcoming procedure-clipping tomorrow!

Hi,

My aneurysm was discovered in late January and will be clipped tomorrow. I'm scared but grateful for the support I've received so far. I know you all will wish me well.

we sure will-nice to make your aqauntance(wished we were on a different "avenue" tho.my thoughts & prayers are with you &yours

Thank you so much. My Dad died of a ruptured aneurysm when he was 56, and an MRI/MRA identified my aneurysm less than 2 months after my 56th birthday...I too wish we were on a different avenue, but am so glad for the support of folks on this site!

Hello Cecelie...I had my clipping on Monday came home today. It wasnt bad at all I am really surprised how well I am doing. I was also so scared! You will do fine, I know it easy to tell someone that because everyone was telling me that, but it is true, I will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow, just relax it will be over before you know it

Hi Cecelie--

I just had a stent and coil on Mon. I did have a few minor complications but got home from the hospital today and feel the best I've felt since I had my original stroke (and aneursym identified) 3 yrs ago. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Please let us know how you're doing when you're up to it!

Lisa

Thanks so much. I was extra lucky--my doc said she hadn't seen a case like mine in years, but I won't really understand what she meant until my follow up w her on Friday.

Thank you so much! I am so glad to be home again, on the other side of surgery.

My doc said I was lucky as my aneurysm wasn't in a place as difficult to reach as it appeared on the angiogram I had in March.

I am truly grateful to be alive.

Cecile...God bless and protect you on this journey, and hope you hear nothing but very good news tomorrow