Ugh the doctor called,

My blood is still to thin!!! Jeez, I was only taking half a plavix a day. Now I have to cut back to half a plavix every three days. They said my body is just responding to well to the plavix. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm so tired of waiting. My nerves are shot now. When they told me another few weeks I just broke down. I cried all day yesterday like an idiot. I just feel like I cant handle anymore. I know I'm being silly and i just need to toughen up but I'm so tired.

Hi Dawn...I too reacted too well to the plavix...however, I give credit to your Doctors for working with this problem instead of taking you into surgery...because no one realized that the plavix thinned my blood to much...I had a bleed in my groin, back of esophagus and herniated vessel...so I think they are doing the right thing for you...that when the time comes you will have a successful surgery...Hang in there ... Colleen

I know what they are doing is for the best. I'm just having a hard time with my nerves. I think my poor family may be tired of me being so emotional lol

Wow--again! That's got to be really hard on you Dawn..Is there any reason they don't alleviate the Plavix and move you onto a lesser blood thinner for the time being? There must a reason, I've never gone down the Plavix route before so I don't know. Feel badly that this happened again though! Peace, Janet

I really don't known, the nurse just called me with the results and the the changes. I didn't know what to ask

Hi Dawn. I am also on Plavix. One per day. What test do they do to check how thin your blood is? I was recently diagnosed with a small Annie that docs are watching and really don’t know what to do about being on Plavix and a small aspirin.

Not sure what the test is called. There testing for the medication is what i was told. Its all way to confusing to me lol i feel like there so picky, they put you on blood thinners then say your blood is to thin. Hahaha