So since I've been home from the hospital

They did go in just didn't do the pipeline. Now I am taking half a plavix a day since my blood is too thin. My problem is I feel worse now than I did when I had my stent placed for my clogged artery. I'm horribly pale and weak and I sleep all the time. Not sure if this is normal since I didnt have the full surgery.

Hello. If you are looking really pale and the plavix dose was too high you may have bled at time of the procedure, or have been bleeding from somewhere else so dropped your haemoglobin. It is possible to trickle a little blood from the gut (usually stomach ulcer) slowly without noticing. Anaemia can also make you feel weak. I suggest you get your primary care Dr to check. The tiredness could probably also be the brain recovering from the effect of whatever they did, but I think it is worth getting checked out.

Judith

Hi Dawn...I agree with Judith, call and go see your Primary Doctor and/or go to the ER...better to be safe then sorry...Gotcha in my Thoughts ~ Colleen

hi dawn--aww sorry to hear this--i felt same way and thought my shunt was bad. i saw my pcp and he thinks its sinus infection and a touch of the flu. I'm on antibiotics now and feel a little better, initially nueros said to go to the ER but i didn't. I felt the same way after last hospital visit --i call them and they say noooo its nothing we did =you probably got the flu. I know you probably don't feel good and the last thing you want to do is sit in the drs office but i agree with the others to go get checked out. keeping you in thoughts and prayers~

Dawn,

I am so concerned...please upate us...

I have no expertise...I thought plavix was to thin blood...I was bruising terribly...stopped it early w/doc approval...

Many prayers...please update...

Pat

It is supposed to thin the blood, but apparently it worked extremely well with me. I was only on it a week and everywhere they poked me with a needle my whole arm brused up lol. Looks horrible. They said it was to risky to do it. When they drew my blood it looked like water in the viles. I didnt know that wasnt normal!

Dawn...thank you for this update...so glad you got in quickly to get this change made...

Prayers for your final decisions/plans...and, that you keep us posted...

Pat

Hi Dawn, Yes, I agree with the others, give your doctor a ring (nothing to lose, right?) Janet