Texas - HR1070, September BA month

I am in Austin today to be present when HR1070 is read into the Texas House declaring September as Brain Aneurym month! It has not been an easy process but what matters is we are here and will be able to educate and brim awareness to so many people through the media, hosting events, etc. I will begin working on a walk/run to be held in Ft Worth September 24 - 500 in 2011. My personal goal is to have 500 participants this year and grow from there. So, if your close to Ft Worth, get your walking shoes on and if not, plan an event in your home town. If you want or need assistance on the process of having is recognized in your state, let me know and I will be happy to help!

This is personally a great day for me and my family as we lost a sensational young man at the age of 15 to a brain aneurysm. Today, he is smiling down from heaven.

Mote updates to follow once I return home and finalize the location for our walk.
500 in 2011, that’s what my goal is. 500 participates and we grow from there; I hope you will join us for such a worthy cause. Blessings to all…

I promise I can spell, just brain is running faster than fingers. :slight_smile:

All done and what a great feeling to see the progress we have made! Everyone in the Twxas House has been encouraged to participate. Lots of work ahead of us for a successful event I’m September.

Congratulations, Dana...you are blessed to have achieved your desire...

Best wishes to you all in Texas...