Suggestions needed

To All,

I had an interesting episode overnight and I am seeking your input. I am raptured brain aneurysm surviva for almost 4 years. Last night, I got awaken with a bad headache. It's not like the symptom and headache I felt when the aneurysm raptured but it was still painful. It was just one side of my head (left side) and when the headache woke me up, the pain seems to stay forever. I felt like I was having a de ja vu but this time, my nose got clogged and the pain focused more around my nasal passage, behind my eye and my left temple. To add on to the de ja vu, I pretty much did the same activities I did in 2008 after experiencing the worst pain I've ever had. To make a lot story short, I got up early morning, went to CVS and spoke with the Pharmacist. Since I had a red left eye, congestions and pain, he advised me to buy Advil cold and sinus. He was concened with the fact that the pain woke me up. The medicine stopped the pain but still, my left eye sees things blurry. I decided to go to the doctor if I feel the pain again. Do you think it's a good idea? Since the medicine stopped the pain, I figured I have sinusitis or something of that sort. What do you think? Thank you so much for your input.

I'd suggest seeing your doctor especially if the vision says blurred, the eye stays red for a day or so or you have another pain.

Judith

Thanks Judith! I work up with blur vision in the left eye and bit of headache but it's much better now.

hi vivian! i had sinusitis infection that scared the daylights out of me-everytime i coughed there was intense sharp pain in sinus/brain area, when i sneezed it was like being stabbed with a rusty knife from the inside out! I'm surprised your pharmacist didn't advise seeing a doctor. I'm hoping & praying you don't have what i had but if you suspect it please go to the dr -he will give you an antibiotic -don't suffer for days like i did-the amoxicillan he gave me helped immensly in a day or 2!good luck, may God bless you & yours!

Hi Ron,

Thank you so much. Today has been a good day. I didn't have headache but I had blurry vision in my left eye. What's interesting is, the bit of pain I felt was when I was sleeping. I figured that if I get the same experience tonight, I will send an e-mail or call my doctor just to hear her opinion. I agree with you, I don't wanna suffer for days when I get get relief. Thank you so much.