Subarachnoid Hemorrhage

I had a ruptured brain aneurysm 3 years ago and was operated on (coiling procedure). I still get headaches now and then, especially when I have been talking on the phone for awhile. I also have been having problems with my eyes; feels like there is a glaze over them, especially my right eye. Fatigue seems to be another problem. Since the aneurysm, I can’t seem to get back to my regular exercise routine. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced any of these.

WOW I guess I'm not the only one that has a problem with talking on phone. I can not talk on the cell phone at all, only if I put it on speak and lay it in my lap. If I don't I get this pain in my ear up to the spot of the coiling & stent. Also if I am reading or on the computer i get this haze or fog that crosses my vision on the left eye, which is the side the surgery was on. I go to the neurologist Thursday. I will talk to her about it then. I don't go back to neurosurgeon till 2-11-11. So hopeful it goes away or someone can give me some answers. I have a terrible time sleeping, I have pain in my neck and head when I lay down. Do you have this?

Margaret