Sorry to be a pain, but i am

WAS WONDERING HOW EVERYONES HEAD BEEN FEELING? I BEEN FEELING RATHER ODD SENSATIONS BUT BACK IN FEB MY NEURO SAID HE ISNT CONCERNED SO I’LL CHALK IT UP AS HEALING. AND I READ WE NEVER DO MEND ALL THE WAY SO WHO KNOWS.JUST RATTLING OFF.I WAS ALSO TOLD I WILL FEEL STRANGE THINGS,I WISH THERE WAS A SUPPORT GROUP WHERE I LIVE THE CLOSEST IS 6 HRS AWAY.AND DO THE NERVES GROW BACK?

I know how you are feeling. I am feeling strange things this past week. I even called the Doctor because I have had a headache for a week and he was not concerned. I noticed it hurts above my eye and can you believe that is the first time I felt clips there? Its been 10 months ago that I had a clipping behind my right eye! I was like wow. I wonder if the clips give you a headache. I am actually really disapointed in my Doctors office. The person I talk to suggested to me that I should find a support group! I took that as you need help…So whatever. It concerns me that I have had a headache for the past week and it is not going away. I guess these are the aches and pains that we are never told about when we go under for a crainiotomy. I hope you are ok. I heard nerves grow back but it can take years.

I have had a headache for a month! Clipping was 10 mnths ago as well. I think the Drs offices are right…we simply need a lot of support to make it through this difficult time when what we are experiencing is so alien. No one knows or understands what we are going through, plain and simple.

Hi laurie...you are not a pain...this is what BAF is all about...I wish I could help you out...I just continue with headaches and neck pain....my new normal since my surgery...I do hope you get some answers...

Cyber~healing thoughts your way...Colleen

i know , my surgeons office kept yelling saying your primary should be able to help you, i got no info or anything at the er one time they told me go online for info, and i did and found this place. and i’m glad.Well its good to know i can come here and trust me i will, lol.We all help each other in different ways :slight_smile: why dont you ask them to find one for you? My hospital dont have one go figure.

strange, i been getting neck pain also on the same side of the clipping. Well all i can think of is healing.

hi laurie,

is your neuro the nuerosurgeon? im just asking because my surgeon referred me to a nuerologist instead of pcp, hoping they have more insight than my regular dr..good luck sweety n hope u find some relief..prayers goin up 4 ya

Hi Laurie. You are not being a pain. It just that people who have not been through what we are going through tend not to understand where we are coming from. Its just uncomfortable sometimes, keep up the faith and continue to talk with the surgeon and hopefully you will get some answers. Love, prayers and hugs from me to you

thats so true, ause i told my sister i’m alive but i’m not the same and she dont understand, im gonna try one more neurologist, two told me they cant help me good luck !! and my doctor im changing he thinks i just want pills !! MORON.

Laurie,

No one here is a pain!!! ever!!!!!!

I do believe that all the things that have been put into our bodies, clips, coils, stents, etc., are so foreign that it takes time for our bodies to get used to them "invading" spaces and living inside us. My thought is that the pains, the headaches, etc is a natural way for our body to tell us, hey there is something here that wasn't here before and I'm just going to keep reminding you that it is. As much as these "new normals" are, I guess since we are the ones who experience it, we are the ones who can document it for others, so they are aware of the things that can happen, that makes us the best support group there is. Instant support!!!

I for one thank God every day that I found BAF so I can learn, not only from myself, but from others, as well. If it wasn't for this site, some of us would have no idea what to expect or to know that maybe these things are normal and we are not being brushed off by the doctors who fix us.

Colleen always says it best..... our "new normal"

I applaud you and everyone of us who has reached out and been given a hand by a stranger here to guide us in the path of our new lives. Being a "pain" as you call it will one day help another!!!

Best wishes and healing thoughts and prayers to you,

Linda

i accepted the new norm the day i came home from the hospital its just that nothing was explained and at times i get 1,000 questions and this week is one of them.As a matter of fact like i said 2 neurologist told me they cant help me and BINGO the bells just gone off, there is no help im left with what i have and im happy as heck about that, so what if i have some issues i dont care im happy to be here and thank god every day for that. And i love all of you as well ::)))))))))