Resources

If anyone has any information that may assist someone else (a resource-info. to important info. on the internet, great info. of interest,…) please put it on the Group Page in the resource area to help others-thanks.

Sorry-Resource Group.

Lisa,

I blank-out on doing new...i.e. finding a Resource Group...i.e. to read it or send to it...

Reaing the above selections, and down the left side, the Events, Groups and Blogs...and, have not a clue where

Resource is...

Lisa, those brain cells have not redeveloped in my brain...learnng new is a struggle...yes, frustrating...

I don't have any one in this 'assisted living' my mother put me in after Hurricane Katrina but THIS site. EVERYONE is HER age & I don't know of any other net resource group but yall. I have to play bingo most of the day...I can come here later @ nite. (ok: it's 1:00 am. *I don't sleep well anymore). IS/ARE there other HELPFUL sites on the net? ANY of yall every come to South Mississippi I could visit....& ANY of U can E me: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ I've been here 3 years. Mother is my 80 year old Conservator. (Hurricane Katrina: 3 years or 4?? Time means nothing here.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Marianne,

We all go thru so much loss...many changes...

I wish I could jump on a flight to visit with you; or have you jump on a flight to visit me... and I could take you to see the mountains, the Sound and the Pacific ocean...

I wish we could all do more for one another than type here...most of us cannot do more than think of it... We are still here...even tho we have adjustments in what, and how, we do and think, things...

ANY/ALL of U PLEASE E me anytime. I HAVE a lot of time on my hands. "Activity Directory" #4 I've been here since Hurricane .....(She leaves @ NOON) U can even write me....An employee will get stamps for me... ('Residents' here are all in their 70's & 80's.....I am 58). I came here after Katrina for 'just a little while' ....BUT I AM ALIVE & I CAN'T AFFORD THIS FOREVER!! (My 80 year old mother is my 'Conservator'....

I AM alive, *I learned to walk :-) THAT was a 'feet' & the therapist AND the doctors are BOTH proud of me! (Mothers not....seriously) GOD IS!!! The Grace of God....(Amazing Grace)

Ms Marianne Rankin

#2 Courtland Drive

Alden Pointe Assisted Living

Hattiesburg, MS 39402

One of the employees here will mail for me. They worry about me a lot.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Pat that was a very thoughtful and sweet reply.

Lisa,

First, thank you for inputting what I had put on this main site...

Now,for a mini-smile...I missed resource group because it was headed by on-line...