Rehabilitation after rupture brain aneurysm

We need a good doctor neurologist and physical therapy with a new approach to rehabilitation for a young female, who is 7 years after rupture aneurysm is still recovering. WE live in Los Angeles area. Any advise?

When you say young, is the young lady a minor? If so, try some of the Pediatrics teaching hospitals.

Have you tried UCLA ?..if you’re looking for the newest types of PT, you’ll probably need a teaching hospital. Long Beach State used to have a fantastic PT school. Los Angeles County is huge, there’s got to be someplace. Also try looking at government funded research programs they’re always testing new drugs, PT, etc. good luck and let us know what you find.

Found this list

And found this