RECOVERY TIME after clipping surgery 25 yrs old

Hello all, I am looking for some ideas on how long it takes to recover from clipping craniotomy surgery. I have a demanding job and i am thinking of coming back to work after 3 weeks is that possible?

I replied to your other thread, but figure I could also respond here for you. I returned to work 10 weeks after surgery. If I had felt more pressure to return - I think I could have been fine to go back around 7 - 8 weeks. Every case is different, but 3 weeks does seem too soon to me. I suffered seizures about 4 weeks after surgery myself.

Legally, you should have plenty of time to be out of work. I believe FMLA guarantees you at least 12 weeks of leave, though that could vary by state. Your doctor will need to clear your return to work - my employer did not allow me back until I had the doctors note saying I was clear. In my case, my doctor pretty much went by what I said. I told him when I felt ready to return and he had the paperwork filled out accordingly. I do not believe he would have let me return at only 3 weeks, but if you are doing better perhaps your doctor would.