Questions for Dr Appt (first)

On Monday I went to the emergency room where they thought I was havinb a stroke. After a CT scam with contrast a aneurysm was discovered in the base of my brain. It measures 1.9mm. I am waiting to see a neurologist. I am currently taking 25 mg of topomax. I am curious what questions i should ask.

I have three boys and have not told them yet. Waiting to figure tjis thing out. I am having times I am emotionally ok and others when I jusy cry. My husbad is wonderfully supportive and positive.

Hi sgarner,
I’m maes, had 4cm. Annie that ruptured 15 years ago. I survived it, tho I had a severe one as they say that cause my movement especially on the right side of my body to be stiff until now. still working it out.
The good thing on your case, Its detected on an earlier period that you can still have an options and even ask for better remedies. or if can flush out with just taking medicines. because it’s small. but it will always, Dr’s last say on this. Just giving you a lighter end because there’s no need to be affraid on your Annie. put your attention on how to cure it than get it worst by having stressed out, that might rupture it. relax and try to think it over, what you should be doing to get better. Don’t be a worryful but be a warrior on this.
With you, not telling to your kids on your well-being is not a good thing to do now. I should know because I’m A mother of three also and I alway’s tell them to not to have secret by any means whether good or fbad things so it can resolved easier.
hey! there’s more on life, focus on what is there.

LOVE LOTS
Maes