Peggy Orenstein blog

The NY Times today had an article on breast cancer by Peggy Orenstein including her cancer treatment / status... and, the history to breast cancer treatment...and, diagnostics...

My strong interest is because of family/friends who I have lost, due to cancer; and some who are now in their recovery process. And, because of the concern I have expressed in "ask the doc"...on the radiation volume of our angios during monitoring, diagnostics, procedures and f/ups...and, the angios are a higher end radiation level..

Peggy's article also notes the radiation in mammograms/other in her article. One of my concerns regarding the volume in ours, and that we have that info available when making decisions on other tests/treatments.

Hey, guys, my apology that the name of the test provided to males blanked my memory; tho Peggy does note it briefly in her article.

We're blessed that Kathleen / Board has secured a speaker for a webinar available to us in June or July on the volumes of radiation...and hopefully to include the contrast materials and the potential risks...

Easy to browse the Peggy Orenstein blog... her first line today notes her article...

Pat