Panic attacks and a aneurysm.....help please

If you don't mind me asking How big is yours? Do you find it easier to wait then to just do it and get it over with? Why are you going with clipping as opposed to coiling?

Im in northern California I go to the greater Sacramento support group that I found through this page. It was nice to connect with other people and was very informative. I'm just really hoping ti find other people that also have a unruptured Annie It appears that there are not to many of us.

So glad for you for your support group...

RE: finding others...can you start with a new post...askig ofr those in the decision process... or who have completed...

For some of us...i is so hard to keep memory aligned... i.e. name / subject / time zone ...

Prayers for your best help...

Pat

Thats a good idea I'm gonna start a new post Thanks

Yep I think the waiting for a plan is making it worse I am hoping after I see the neurologist Tuesday that I will feel better

Mine is also 2.5mm I was told at first it was 2.0mm but that was my gp I have a copy of the report that is going with me to the neurologists tues. It says it is a 2.5mm 'involving the supraclinoid right internal carotid artery in the area of the right posterior communicating artery' I have no idea what that means lol
I really am not a fan of the wait and see tho I cant just think about it all the time Maybe it will get better. I didn't know that coming wasent sn option when they are this small. Good to know

Thanks I will Its nice to have somebody that I can talk to