Nose bleeds

Hello! I just joined the group. I've known about a 3.8mm annie for about 2 years now. Recently I've been having frequent nosebleeds but my doctor has said not to worry about them as my latest scans seemed okay. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice to offer or has had similar experience. Thank you!

Hi,
I’m certainly not a neurologist, but I wouldn’t think the nosebleeds would be related to your Annie. Most Annie’s are not symptomatic, from what I’ve been told, unless they’re pressing on a nerve. Nosebleeds can be caused by many things. It will be interesting to see what other people say on here!
Take care,
Karen

Hi there,

Are you taking any sort of blood thinners such as Coumidin, Warfarin, Heperin, etc. or even aspirin (or Plavix?) just curious, I know those things can prompt nose bleeds.. (dryer than usual air flow maybe??) Yeah, nose bleeds can be sort of disconcerting ! take care, Janet

Hi and Again Welcome to BAF ~

I wrote on your profile page...what led up to my Brain aneurysm being found...but if you are at all uncomfortable with your results...you can get a second opinion...~ wishing you a good day ~ Colleen