Newly Diagnosed and scared

Hello lulu, you come to a great community of people and you will surely find someone on your very same predicament, thank goodness for spell check. Yes it would be scary to be tod you have an aneurysm no matter what the size is. On this forum you will find that usually they don’t rupture when they are small. But that said health, smoking, high blood pressure,stress ect. All play into the likely hood of it happening. Mine rupture on vacation in cabo, it was a 2.5, sitting on the wall of a 5mm. Nearly died three times, evac to sandiego and was coiled, no idea I even had not one but two Annie’s. so I would simply suggest do your research and calm yourself, because the worry you are going through could cause blood pressure to be elevated. You are turning to God for help, that is your best source for inner calm, I know that he played a huge part in my survival, I know that god does not perform miracles but I do believe he can maneuver things to work out. Coping is tough,everyone on this community have had many examples to read and follow to help cope, anyone who has had a ruptured or urn ruptured Annie lives with the fact there is always that possibility it will happen again. So tell your friends and family, let others know but first know what your up against. They have wonderful procedure that fix the unruptured Annie’s, so brush up on all of them. You will learn about many simply by reading the many stores. Hang in there. Psalms 55:22