New to this

Ann, Let me start by saying my thought and prayers with you! Docs tell me that my Annie was first leaking three days prior to the actual rupture.....makes scence I had a nasty headache and came home from work early.....listen to your body your head...your brain...your blood pressure! ( explanation... I have 3 boys ...I wont go to the doctor unless I'm really sick, dying sick) I knew when the annie actually ruptured there was something majorly wrong !

And your Family needs to know babe...you may not be able to communicate with anyone and your family would be devastated that that couldn't be there for you during this time you really need them! You always need to give them a chance to be there babe!

always a friendly face, dee =)

Thank you Darcy - hope you are doing okay!!!! Hope you are recovering well........ guess I just didn't want to put them under pressure but know I will probably need them at some stage xx

Thank you Dee x

Hi Anna! I’m Amy. I’m new to this too! I hit my head on a ceiling fan 2 months ago and have a concussion, still;( but a blessing in disguise I found out about my aneurysm. Some days I wake up and wish I never knew. Mine is not ruptured. I went to 3 neuro surgeons. I highly recommend getting more than one opinion. Mine is small 3mm & I was told by 1st dr to have coiling surgery. The 2nd & 3rd opinions said to wait. That I could be monitored ever 6 months with a CR! If it grows or there are ANY changes then yes I will have the surgery. But for now I’m in limbo;( waiting is the worst part. I will be praying for you! Please keep me posted;) I go back in November for a CT! Xo

Hi Amy,

You poror thing but I think you are right if that had not happened you may never have found out about the anuerysm - yes waiting is hard as all of us know!! But we will all get through just keep strong and positive!!! Thanks so much - will keep you updated.....

And you too - keep in touch and let me know how you are going....

Hugs,

Anna