New Here and Volunteering

Those of you from the AVM community will already know me, but most of the rest of won't, so I would like to introduce myself. I joined Ben's Friends as a frightened parent after my son was diagnosed with a facial avm. Thanks to some kind members, I was able to get him to the right doctor, and he has been living avm free for more than two years now.

I moderated on the AVM community, and then on additional communities, and in January, I became the Moderator Support Manager for Ben's Friends. I volunteer on all of our communities helping to support our Ben's Friends moderators.

You may see a few changes to the network in the coming months, such as the "Featuring" of members, discussions, and photos, that we have found help strengthen our communities.

Feel free to "friend" me and send along any questions of comments that you may have. I look forward to getting to know you better. All the best, dancermom

Hello and welcome!

Hi DancerMom, welcome to our growing family !

Hello Dancermom and glad you are now part of B.A.F. too...I've also been part of the AVM Survivor Network for the past 2 years and I now enjoy "AVM-Free" living as well...mine was lodged in the thick of my Brain & ruptured before it was diagnosed and am thrilled that Your Son & You no longer have to worry about this Beast. It's wonderful to have you part of the B.A.F. Family :-))!

Thank you, all!

Hi!!!! welcome once again, glad you are here with us to weather these storms, let me know if I can be of any help, tc~~

Hello, welcome.