New bracelet!

P3230472.JPG check out my new bracelet my friend custom made for me!

77-P3230472.JPG (3.65 MB)

Beautiful Ron! Wear it with pride:)

Ron...I am so pleased for you, that your friend would custom make that for you.

I have so cherished all my jeweler / artiste have done for me, beginning some years back, just storing for me, so I'd not lose things or forget where I put them.

Keep enjoying..

thanks! you 2! yes I am floored by the kindness of a stranger who insisted I not pay her, I met her on another b'a site about a month ago! theres almost a hundred likes on the facebook site in less than 8 hrs!! She has a gift 4 sure! Moltroub, I could not post the pic on here only the link- just thought you might like to know?? tc xoxo

Nice! Is she selling them?

i think soon she is, she has a business and a website is coming soon, i will get you the link if i can

Ron, you know more than I about posting pictures lol. But I will try to find out for you:)

Provided by Julie, one of our fantastic moderators:

How to insert a photo into a discussion:

"Let me try and make sure this works .....

Ok, click on image icon which opens the ADD IMAGE box.

From tab 'from my computer' select File: Browse.

Chose the photo and click Open and wait while the photo loads.

Choose position on page in the Layout section and if it's a big picture adjust the size by reducing the Width (this one of Percy is 300 pixel width) and click OK ... this inserts the photo into the reply box:"

Here Julie had a picture of one of her fantastic cats.

Please understand the limits of tablets and phones. Mine does not show the tabs that run across the top of the Reply to This box. Apparently on my tablet, I can only insert a link. I understand a smart phone will also only link. If any member here knows how to do it, on phone or tablet, let us know.

If you are working from a computer, the photo tab is the second from left, next to the LINK tab. It looks like a photo.

We are working on getting this into the HELP section, hopefully with pictures. It may take awhile as we are all in different time zones with different health challenges, work challenges and heck, basic life challenges.

thank you julie and moltraub its working now

Hi, Ron - I saw this on FB. It is beautiful. The cloth part almost looks like macrame -do you know how she did that? Just wondering - I would never have the patience to make this!!

idk sherri,hi how are you doing?

Sherri Long said:

Hi, Ron - I saw this on FB. It is beautiful. The cloth part almost looks like macrame -do you know how she did that? Just wondering - I would never have the patience to make this!!

You have a good friend Ron to take the time and effort to make this. Wonder if the metal is Titanium? Wear with pride.

i sure do Roy! she is a b/a survivor i just met on another site, i will teasure it forever!tc