Memory and confusing

i have had 8 brain aneurysms, first one burst bleeding on brain for several days. a shunt was put in place as well as a hole drilled in head to release pressure, after first one burst i have had 6 coilings and it has been 6 yrs i still get confused and forget i have sever anxiety

Sounds like it must be challenging sending you healing wishes

Haunted Lady, what type of rehab or therapy have you had? It’s amazing how much different therapies can help. I found out last speech visit that there are many things we can do to help brain function - reading, research on Internet, suduko, crossword puzzles, etc There are a lot of things out there to help us with anxiety - relaxation breathing, coloring, cognitive therapy, talk therapy, just to name a few. The most important thing is whatever you try, be consistent. That means do it all the time and not give up. Sometimes it takes weeks, sometimes months. I’m still working on Speech and desentizing my other issues - like hearing all the sounds, taking everything literally, and photophobia. I also use a lot of things to help with my memory besides doing the different computer tasks, I have sticky notes, put everything in my phone with double alerts, and I use a lot of tricks that people with ADHD use which besides being consistent, I have a pretty ordered life now. Routines really help me. Deep breathing helps control my responses to life in general.

What a challenging time you've been through. But how strong you sound. 8 anuerysms is a lot but look at you going! Take it slowly and keep on beating it! x