Life after coiling and craniotomy in my 30's

A month after my wedding in 2005, I experienced the worst headache of my life at work. I was 31 at the time. I chalked it up to a migraine or hormonal imbalance so I went home and went to sleep. I vomited every hour on the hour during the night and woke up the next morning exhausted, but feeling better. My mom told me that a family member died from a ruptured brain aneurysm about 30 years ago which prompted me to go to the hospital. A CAT scan showed a bleed and I was emergently transferred to a hospital that specialized in brain aneurysms. The next morning I had endovascular coiling done. I was in the hospital for 12 days... 10 in ICU and 2 days in a regular room. I followed up with my neurosurgeon for 5 years after the initial bleed and was given a clean bill of health. Six years later, almost to the date of the initial bleed, I went to my eye doctor for a routine eye exam. He diagnosed me with a partial 3rd cranial nerve palsy in my right eye and called my neurosurgeon right away. I went for an MRA scan and it showed that another aneurysm grew from the original one and it was bigger. The only symptom I had was blurred vision when I read my daughter a book at an angle at bedtime. Otherwise I felt fine. I thought it was the bright light in my eye causing this. I was admitted into the hospital and was told that I was going to have a cerebral angiogram and most likely a craniotomy. Well, I had the craniotomy in November 2011 at the age of 37. Ever since the second aneurysm, I deal with fear and uncertainty on a daily basis. Also, not sure if what I am feeling is normal or not. I try and keep my aches in perspective, but a development of another aneurysm lurks in the back of my mind. Some days I forget about both of my surgeries and other days I can't forget the second one. The second one was definitely a surprise, especially since I was given a clean bill of health. I take one day at a time and pray to God every day that another one doesn't develop. If one does, to give me the strength to get through it. I have a 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son that I want to see grow up and a wonderful husband that I would like to be married to for a long time.