Lets help the BAF Turn Research into Medical Miracles❣

Lets ALL "Rally for Medical Research" WITH and TO SUPPORT the Foundation via this online "Fundraising" Campaign event as we near the end of their 20th Anniversary celebration & Thanking them for being Our Friend :-)❣ Forever Grateful for ALL the BAF has done & will continue to do, on "our behalf"... and we can ALL personally hand them a "present; wrapped in a pretty red bow" for their "20th Anniversary" with this initiative❣

Join in & Dream BIG to Help the Brain Aneursym Foundation “Pay it Forward” for "US" :-)!

http://give.bafound.org/site/TR?px=1038817&fr_id=1080&pg=personal

Happy Rallying -- Lets do this :)!

Great idea Michelle! Every penny counts as a step forward

Thank You Moltroub and, agree, every little bit counts and no amount is too small either :)! I truly feel we ALL will continue to benefit from this Gift we could Honor the BAF with as they continue to make miraculous advancements with treating Aneurysms and AVMs!

Ok, Lets go "Survivor Community" .... lets try to get this back on track & Unite together to RALLY "on BAF and For BAF". And wherever else you might want to share the link to the online "Survivors Research Rally" fundraising initiative; along with your very own personal presentation of it. We have until December 31st to get this moving along to virtually present the BAF with their 20th Anniversary present, from the Survivor Community, to help them grant more research awards in 2015 which we know is just so very important to help mitigate the harm these beasts can do!

Great message.

Thank You Tj1 -> we now have 44 more Days to Rally "together" to help the Foundation grant more research awards in 2015 --> "our" Gift we will virtually present to them at the end of their "20th Anniversary" :-)! For me, I feel if it weren't for this research the BAF has Funded & Sponsored over many years; I wouldn't be sitting here typing this comment & for this I'll be Forever Grateful! Lets ALL Rally "together" to help the BAF continue to Turn Research into Medical Miracles❣

http://give.bafound.org/site/TR?px=1038817&fr_id=1080&pg=pe...

I wanted to stop by to say Hello and to let you all know that being a "9 to 5'er" is going just so well! One of the many bonuses with working is that the company I now work at matches my donations to the BAF, dollar for dollar --> what a Blessing :))!!!

I also wanted to give a Shout-Out and special Thanks to: Beata, Lisa Gallant, Mr. Ronald Kratz and Elaine Duff who have shown their support for this Initiative, being part of the the "Survivor" community, to help the BAF "Turn Research into Medical Miracles" as they enter into their 21st Year of advocating for US -- Every little bit does count :)❣

Hope you are all doing well and celebrating each and every accomplishment you conquer thru your Healing Journey!!! Michele

Hey, this is old! Closing it to posts, feel free to start a new topic