Let’s say hello to Tracy from Arkansas!

@harveygirl

Hi there, Tracy

My name is Danielle and I am a Ben’s Friends intern. I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the Brain Aneurysm Support Community.

I understand that you were recently diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm. I am so sorry to hear that you are dealing with this diagnosis while trying to complete in advanced degree in college. My heart goes out to you. How are you managing at the moment? I wonder what you are studying.

I think it is wonderful that you are interested in learning more about this diagnosis. I hope we can provide you with the information and support that you deserve. We are lucky to have such determined and compassionate members of this community. I hope you find it helpful to read the stories and to hear the perspectives of others.

You might find it helpful to click the search icon (magnifying glass, top right). This is what I use to browse through existing topics. Please do not hesitate to create your own discussion posts by clicking the + New Topic tab. This is a great way to connect with others, ask new questions, and share your story.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Danielle