Hi there, Laura from Colorado. Welcome!

@COmom44

Hi there, Laura

My name is Danielle and I am a Ben’s Friends intern. I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the Brain Aneurysm Support Community. We are happy you found us here at Ben’s Friends!

I understand that you were diagnosed with a brain aneurysm at the young age of 15. I am so sorry to hear that you remain impacted by this aneurysm in the present day. My heart goes out to you. I cannot even imagine how frustrating it must be to experience issues with memory and getting things done. I think it is wonderful that you have joined our community to connect with others. I hope we can provide you with the support and encouragement that you deserve.

I wonder if you have had a chance to look around the site. If so, you might have discovered the search icon (magnifying glass, top right). This is what I use to browse through existing topics. Please do not hesitate to create your own discussion posts as well by clicking the + New Topic tab. This is a great way to connect with others, ask new questions, and share your story.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Danielle