Join our brain aneurysm webinar tonight

If you know you have an unruptured aneurysm, you will want to tune in to the webinar tomorrow night and have your questions answered by Dr. Brown, Chair of Neurology at the Mayo Clinic, tomorrow, Wednesday, March 21st at 7:00pm EST.
Webinar: Featuring Bob Brown, MD, Chair, Neurology at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN | The Brain Aneurysm Foundation
Topic: "Commonly Asked Questions in the Management of Unruptured Brain Aneurysms"

Hi Christine...I was going to make an honest effort to get to the webinar...even wrote me a big note...but I now have plans with my husband...are all of them in the evening...It is hard to get to them at that time...just wondering...I apologize...this looks like something that I would have benefited from...if there is another time it is offered...please let me know...Thank~ you Colleen

Colleen, I was the same - couldn't make it. I noticed on the event page that it will be posted later at http://bafound.org/webinars. Thanks, Christine.

Thanks Sherri...Hubby and I got home around 8:15 this evening...

I will watch at a later date...

Hope all is well with you...~ Cyber~thoughts your way...Colleen

Do you know when they plan to post the webinar? I didn't pay attention to the time on the 21st and missed it. :(

I am very interested in the answers that were given from the questions asked.

Thanks so much,

Carrie