Is a 2nd opinion warrented

It was my fault. The Neurologist told me that if it persists, I should schedule an appointment with his office who would order a MRI. My late Father who was a physician told me that a stiff neck could be result of a tumor or aneurysm. DIY like massages and chiropractic adjustments did relieve the stiff necks and headaches. I was just too busy to follow up on my physician.

Lesson learned.

Some lessons are not fun to learn.

I learn them all the time. I am okay with just letting it be because it is so deep but it still freaks out.

1 Like

I read 85% of all cerebral aneurysms are at the Circle of Willis, I call it my happy dancing man.

Mine is a pericossal one. May have been caused by having 3 concussions

Mine was a right sided pericallosal aneurysm that ruptured as well as a matching, but smaller, one on the left side that they fixed. They found the second one when they went in to clip the ruptured one. Thankfully, I have had a great recovery. A few side effects, headaches and fatigue still, but not much I can complain about.

I have one in my right ICA, which is stented and coiled. This was all done 10 years ago.With in the past year another annie was located in my left ICA. It is being observed.