Imaging today due to cognitive decline

So happy to hear that things are already getting better for you!

…and you lucky soul with an increase of gabapentin - so helpful for sleep!! (I remember the good ol’ days when I used to take it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Continuing to send good healing thoughts your way!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! The gabapentin hasn’t helped me sleep yet, but the muscle relaxer has and then it wears off. I might be one of those percentages that gabapentin doesn’t help much but I’ve been on the 600 mg for almost 15 years, I think, therefore I am not sure. :rofl:

1 Like

If it’s any consolation gabapentin doesn’t do much for me either. Some people swear by it, I know a man who thinks it’s the best thing for him. For me the side effects were nasty. Nope, not for me.

Merl

I don’t get any side effects Merl, at least I don’t think so. I think it can cause tremors. But my tremor started with repair #2. No one has ever suggested something to replace it and they all say I’m on a low dose, originally with the 600mg/day routine. I’m fortunate that my Neurosurgeon knows that I have an abnormally high tolerance to pain…and many of my quirky reactions to meds which is probably why they’ve increased on the muscle relaxer. I just need to start taking it 3x/day and not the two I’ve been doing so I can get ahead of the pain.