Headaches

It will be two years November 16th and the last 3months I have been getting headaches has anyone else been having this I am getting sharp pains on left side where my clipping was done

Margaret,

Please follow Barb’s advice and check in with your doctor. Headaches for us can be scary, we know they might be an indicator of something serious, sometimes not so serious. I always like to get things done and out of the way. I think I hold my breath maybe a little trying to self diagnose. But the doctor has the skills, and the tools, so I learned a couple things. I really can’t hold my breath long anymore, and I really trust my doctor. Give your doctor a holler.

Thanks have appt tomorrow keep me in prayer

I hope all will be well, Margaret. Sending you good wishes and positive energy.

I am also 2 years post op and I am disabled by the headaches.i had my last Angio in August and thank god all is fine but my neurologist has diagnosed me with anuerysmic headaches the only thing that helps is pain meds and quiet .I’m going to try the Botox injections next.the headaches are the worst I ever had. I would definitely say see your Dr and tell him what’s going on I hope you get some relief. :frowning:

Went to my appt there is no bleeding or fluid build up everything is fine I was told I will be having headaches

i had my aneurysm clipped on 05/30/2017 and have had headaches every day scene followed with dizziness and pain in and around left eye, also numbness on the top of my head above the incision. i don’t see the neurologist until next week. this hole experience has had me freaked out. i just found out about this support community last week. i have no one to talk to about what i am going thru other than the Doctor to help me deal with the stress and worry.

Hi Fiveruners, I’m glad you’re seeing the neurologist next week. It may be a good idea to write down a list of your worries before you go so you can make sure the doctor addresses them.

You’re not alone in this, we’re here for you!

Meli from ModSupport

1 Like

Thank you for responding, i tryed to join other groups put no response. I have my list but i am still worried.

Hey, Fiveruners

If you’re keen to talk to people about what’s happening to you, why not introduce yourself to the group? There are lots of people here who love to share and talk!

Here’s how:

Click here to go to the Personal Stories section. (Or go to HOME and pick whatever category – from the left hand list – you think is best. Click on it.)

Find the + New Topic icon near the right hand side of the page. Click on it.

Complete the form. Make sure you ask some of the questions that are bothering you: don’t just tell your story, because what are people going to say besides “Oh hi!”?

Click the blue +Create Topic button.

Then wait for other members to respond. It won’t be long!

Hope this helps

Seenie from Moderator Support