Happy Birthday too ME!

Today being my birthday I have decided to be 10 years younger..LOL

They say that it's only a number...We shall see...Hahahahaha!!!

happy birthday!!! i hope you have a day just as wonderful as you are!!!!

Happy Birthday Kimberley

Happy Birthday Kimberly & many, many more.

Enjoy your day. Jeanne

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLEY...!

YOU LOOKS 10 YEARS YOUNGER...GO AND DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU...YOU DESERVE IT...

XOXOXOX...COLLEEN

A very HAPPY birthday to you! You have been through a great deal, but you’ re here. I hope your struggles ease over the next year and life becomes easier and more enjoyable with less bubbles!

god bless
heidi

Happy b-day, Kimberly! Hope you have a great day - you deserve it.

Have a blessed one,

Sherri

Happy Birthday to an amazing person!

Happy birthday Kimberly

Happy Birthday Kim. We had our first crainiotomies around the same time and our birthdays are so close together. I hit the big 40 the 8th. Again, I hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve it.

Happy Birthday Ms. Unique!! Hope you are having/had a great day!!

Karen

may yoy hav ve many manymany many many manymany more

Hi Kimberley,

Happy birthday and may you have a blessed year.

A friend gave me a mug a number of years ago that said, "The secret to staying young is to pick an age you like and stick with it!" So, go ahead and choose to be 10 years younger or whatever you age you like. :-)

Carole

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you... it is only a number...wishing you many many more,

Hugs,

Pat

Happy Birthday Kimberly.... you don't look a day over fabulous!!!

Linda

xxxxx

Now, I don’t look at as a year older it’s a year closer to retirement. I can count the years on 1 hand now!!

Happy Belated Birthday Meleah!!!

The big 40 huh...Seems like that was sooooooo long ago for me..LOL

I hope that you had a wonderful birthday filled with LOVE!!!

xxxxxxxx

Kimberley

I only had one problem and that's my son who didn't like the idea that he is close to being adopted..LOL

When I said that I was 42 he said ummm mom I am almost 30 then I said ummm son your also almost adopted..hahahaha!!

hahaha Thomas, I didn't think about looking at it like that!! Probably since I have not worked since Oct. 2010....

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!!

I turned out with a cold but still had a very nice day :-)

My love to you all!!