Happy Anniversary to me!

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Congratulations. You are a survivor and bringing a little beauty into the world!

Congratulations on your Annie-versary. Good wishes for continued healing.

Hi Kit, you look wonderful and by now are holding your bundle of joy. So very happy for you, send pics of the new baby when you have a moment.

Life will never be the same as you know it now but all for the better.

Enjoy every second, they grow fast

Brenda :) hugs

Kit34 said:

Pic attached. Just when my hair has grown back, it is going to fall out again! Lol

Hey Brenda,
Baby is here! I posted pics here: http://www.bafsupport.org/forum/topics/my-unremarkable-pregnancy

Brenda said:

Hi Kit, you look wonderful and by now are holding your bundle of joy. So very happy for you, send pics of the new baby when you have a moment.

Life will never be the same as you know it now but all for the better.

Enjoy every second, they grow fast

Brenda :) hugs

Kit34 said:

Pic attached. Just when my hair has grown back, it is going to fall out again! Lol

Kit,

Congratulations! Something to cherish in your life which makes each day a special one!

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!

One year ago today I got the unexpected call that said "you have a rather large brain aneurysm." A surreal moment that only the people on this site can totally relate to. The most important lesson that I have learned over the past year is to live every moment to the fullest and make time for the people I love, for tomorrow is promised to no one. Love and hugs to you all. xo

Great! Besides persistent tinnitus (which I’ve learned to ignore) I have nothing to complain about. Thanks!