Brain Aneurysm Clipping Anniversary!

Today is my one year anniversary of my brain aneurysm clipping. I’m a SURVIVOR and very grateful to God.

Donna,

Great news! Hope you are doing well.

Today it has been a month since I had coiling on unruptured aneurysm.

YAY for you, Donna! I am 7 months out from coiling and permanent occlusion, and I also feel very good.

Donna,

Happy 1 year "annie"versary!

Best wishes, you are truly a survivor!

Linda

Lol, thank you!

Thank you! Each day is better than the day before! I’m not as sensitive to noise as I was a few months ago. I’m just fatigued in the evening, otherwise, I’m great!

Thank you!

Thank you! How are you feeling?

Thank you!

Whoop Whoop...~

Great News Donna...

God bless. Congrats!!! Btw-to give those of us inspiration who are not 1 year postoperative yet-how do u feel??? I know it truly takes time for the brain to heal since it never truly rests. It’s on 24/7.

Congratulations Donna, you are a survivor

God Bless

Nikki xx

Thank you! I feel great! When my hair stylist washes/styles my hair, it’s still sensitive and tender. I guess it will just take time to completely heal. The scar has healed, my hair grew back nicely and covered the scar.

Lol

Donna,

God is good. Happy "annie"versary!

Linda

hi Donna, happy 1st!!!! i hope someone in your familyor friends does something nice for you! if not then you do something nice for you! You had a rough year or more-you deserve it!

Thank you!

Yes, you’re right, I deserve something nice!

Thank you!

Wonderful! Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. I had my rupture/clipping just over a year ago--July 14-15. I'm glad to hear you are doing better and better. Me to.