Go in torrow moring to get it cliped , just wondering what to expect

Just a bit scared , looking for words of wisdom…

I had two coilings so I can’t state exactly what you could expect for a clipping, but I would assume there are some similarities. Both procedures need lots of time of rest and recuperation after. Don’t push yourself and don’t beat yourself up if you don’t move so fast, don’t remember so well, get tired, and feel kinda yucky for awhile. In time it will all be better and past the surgery hopefully you will have removed some of the worry from your life. God Bless and all the best to you and your doctors for a successful procedure and recovery!

Thank you and God bless…

Frederick, Good luck, try to relax and let the doctors do their job and get the as much rest as you can. Rest seems to be the biggest thing, your body really needs it to heal. Take it easy, I will say some prayers for you and look forward to hearing from you when you are up to it.
Shelly

God is never going to present us with a situation that he,himself will guide us through safely in his arms…just know he is always there for you…God bless
remember to take it slow n easy,dont rush,

I’m going in 12/14/10 for a clipping as well, so I’m here to say I’m feeling for you as I’m just a bit scared too! But know that you have a whole bunch of people praying for you! Good luck, God Bless and let us all know how you are doing!

I will have you in my prayers for a safe surgery! You are in God’s hands, and he will take care of you. Please let us know how you are doing. I have my clipping surgery on Friday, and can’t wait to get it over with!

God bless you Becky and i pray everything goes well for you as well , you are in you preyers , I WILL BE BACK !! God Bless You All…

God Bless sweetie…You are in my Thoughts and prayers…! God Speed…! Colleen