Follow up Angio

Am due for my six month follow up Angio this month after a raptured aneurysm that was clipped.Am however 7 weeks pregnant and from the look of things, the earliest that i can have an Angio might be after 3 years as i would like to breastfeed my baby for atleast 2 years.Is there anyone who never went for their followup Angio and all is well? Given a chance i would like to forget any procedure that reminds me of the experience altogether

I wish I could help you God's favourite - I go for my first angiogram on May 10 for my one year follow up to my rupture that happened last year. I have to be honest - I am scared to death although I can't point out exactly why. Worried the doctor will find another aneurysm, worried the clipped aneurysm has some weird complication, worried my brain is not healing right, worried about reliving an experience that reminds me of what happened to me last year. I will let you know how it goes - its great that you are pregnant and able to bring a child into this world!