Cortison! Worked

With a massive amount of cortison this morning… The antibiiotic worked ok!! I feel fine :slight_smile:

Yay!!! So happy to hear your good news!

kk

I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU :)))

Great to hear Kimberley. It's so nice to have the end results be

great. Jeanne

Kimberely, that's awesome. We knew something was out there that would work for you!!!

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were trying another one so soon - I'm SO happy for you!!!!

That’s fantastic Kimberley, your positive attitude had alot to do with it!! Many prayers, Heather

The many thoughts and prayers also helped :-)

It's a wonderful feeling to know that so many are hoping the best for me...It's hard to put into words how it makes one feel :-)

Tomorrow morning they are going to take the tooth out since I am now covered with antibiotic then the next step is trying to fix the jaw bone..Last is the complications with my last surgery..There is still time for a little magic so that I can skip the 5th opening of my head.... Please keep the thoughts and prayers <3

xxxxxxxxx

Kimberley

GIRL YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO ASK !! HUGS.

Kimberly

In the words of our beloved Gaynor

a great big

wooooooooppppppppp woooooooopppppppppp!!!!!!!

Linda

xoxoxoxoxo

Kimberley, so glad to hear your good news! Will keep you in my prayers.
Shelly

You know, that's an awful lot to put yourself through just for a new tooth :)

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. And if this one hadn't worked, I was about to jump on a plane to Sweden and track down your doctor!

All is good and all will be good. Love ya gal!

Kimberely, many prayers are being sent your way ... the Lord does many wonderful things.. and you deserve the best.

AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow Kimberley, what a relief for you. Finally! So glad to hear the good news:) Hoping things go smoothly for you now, you've been through sooo much! Take care, Mitch

Hi Kimberely...this is wonderful news...and this is what they must do for me in order for antibiotics to work...actually takes the antibiotic alittle longer to work, but at least no reaction...I am so happy sweetie...

Hang in There...and Have a Relaxing day...! xoxoxoxo...Colleen