Waiting for my mums surgery for clipping has it has grown bigger from the last time coiled 3 year ago we are awaiting an mir to see if it has got eny bigger and to see if the surgeons think it’s worth going ahead as it’s in an awkward place this operation as already being cancelled 4 times its so different here in the UK but we just pray that there is something they can do for her

Hi, sophie, I'm sorry you didn't get responses here initially. If this ever happens, just bring the same question to the Main Forum. Have you seen our new Europe subgroup? You may wish to join it. How is your mom? I do hope she is okay.

Hi Sophie, How did it go? I am having a clipping done in 3 weeks in Australia. Mixed feelings. Anxious yet grateful. Is your Mum ok?