Anyone from the Philly area - Newbie

I was diagnosed Friday with a 5mm unruptured aneurysm on the left center cerebral artery. I’ll be 49 on Saturday and I recently lost my husband to cancer. I have no family but I have a great support system of friends. I’m scared…actually terrified. I have an appointment with a neurosurgeon on July 6th but I am terrified that it will rupture before then. Last week at this time I was living life like a normal person and today I’m afraid to move my head off the pillow. Any words of encouragement would be a greatly appreciated. Is anyone from the Philly area?

Hi Samantha, I am from Bernville, closer to Reading than Phila. Just had procedure done at Thomas Jefferson June 12. Hope your appointment went well. Who is your doctor?

hi Samantha

Hope, all are going well. I am praying for you

I am seeing Dr. Jabbour. How are you doing with recovery? Who did your surgery? Clipping? I would love to hear about your experience.

Thank you eskny !!!

Dr Zarzour was my surgeon. He was fantastic. Still tired. Headaches better and dizzy completely gone.

dr Jabbour was my dr!! but i was ruptured in a coma 6 days, you will do fine with dr J, prayers for your treatment! He may seem in a hurry but i guess he was busy at the followup. think positive! My sincere condolences for the loss of your husband, glad you have support, its crucial. Let me know how you do and let me know of your follow up, I’ll meet you at jeff and say hi to dr J !