Another Sunday 9 Oct 2022

Can y’all believe it’s another Sunday? Did y’all catch the song by Bill Withers that @oct20 posted? It’s here Happy to be a part of the family - #13 by Moltroub. It’s made me think that we might need to have a topic started on inspirational songs…what do y’all think of that? Let me know by sending me a PM @Moltroub. So let’s get on with the welcomes to our new members…

@Babs joins us from Maryland and is on the watch and wait list. Barbara was sent for an MRI/A by her ENT and an aneurysm was found in her PICA. So she headed over to John Hopkins and had an angiogram. Doctor said the aneurysm is allowing the blood to flow through and come back in a year. She’s gotten a bit frightened knowing her fusiform aneurysm is in her brain and need support. She’s asking for someone in the Baltimore area that she can get a second opinion and a good therapist Anyone know a good therapist in the Baltimore, Maryland area? - #3 by Babs. If anyone can help her out, please post a reply to her.

@Pplwchr63 is in California ( yes, I spell it out so folks don’t get confused with Canada😂). Chris’s mom had a rupture 6 ½ years ago. Chris is looking for knowledge and support. Chris married high school sweetheart, is looking forward to retirement to spend more time with family, fishing and photography. Bet Chris could roll up all three together, wouldn’t that be a grand day! I’m curious if Chris’s user name means people watcher…Just start a new topic and we can help you out Chris!

@cherw is in Maryland as well. Cheri’s mom had elective clipping for an unruptured aneurysm. Her concern is a bit much and has already posted How long did it take for you to wake up after brain aneurysm clipping?. Please help her out, especially those who’ve had craniotomies. It shouldn’t be the Mods always responding. Don’t forget this is your support group!

@Deebomb is in Lancashire (United Kingdom). Dionne had an aneurysm clipped. She’s a single mother of two, an unwilling workaholic and is interested in religion, science and history - lots of that across the pond! Dionne can you help out Cheri, please ma’am?

@Tia is in Alabama…our house says Roll Tide not War Eagle :joy:. Pam has to take medication for seizures caused by her aneurysm. She had an MRI which found a 5mm and after a year it’s grown to 6mm so she’s being referred to a neurosurgeon. She has to wait for testing to decide if surgery is necessary. Due to its location she’s been told coiling isn’t and option. Pam is active with yard work and flower beds. She likes to read Stephen King and has one spoiled dog!

That’s it for this week. Welcome to everyone! Please remember to help each other out and don’t forget to PM me about a music topic. Have a great week y’all!

I think it’s important to share stuff that’s inspiring and part of “real life”. Honestly, whenever people feel the need to talk about real life, or find inspiration in something, I think it’s good to share. We don’t need this place to turn into Twitter but conversations can be mutually supporting without having to talk about blood vessels all the time, à mon avis.

My opinion as well Mr. Richard