A very warm welcome to Lani from Pukenui

@LaniC

Hi there, Lani

My name is Danielle and I am a Ben’s Friends intern. I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the Brain Aneurysm Support Community.

I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis and ongoing migraines. I wonder if you feel a spike of worry whenever a migraine starts up… especially because the symptoms feel similar to those which accompanied your first aneurysm. I am so glad you are in close contact with a healthcare professional. You are in the very best hands. In terms of support, encouragement and advice, you are in the right place.

I wish so strongly for you to not give up on hope… I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. I have had the opportunity to read dozens of threads in this community. I am always amazed and inspired by the stories I come across… yours included. We hope we can join you on your journey to health and recovery.

Would you feel comfortable creating your own discussion post? You can do so by clicking the + New Topic tab. This is a great way to ask new questions and share your story.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Danielle

1 Like