1st annieversary

First annieversary…no one to share the joy with save all you brave and wonderfully caring folks. Thank you for being there for me this last year :heart: Love to you all!

10 Likes

I just had my first, too. I celebrated with my husband and kids…and I bought a brain mold and made a brain meatloaf, brain cake and brain jello. It was an emotional day, but I made the best of it. Happy first to you as well :heart:

8 Likes

I love how you celebrated lol that’s clever! Thanks for sharing and happy first anniversary :+1:

2 Likes

My brain completely runs my world anymore. It’s all i ever think about. It’s hard for people to see me “ok”, when my brain is ALWAYS on my mind. Just because I look like me, don’t forget I’m not.

Stay well and healthy :heart:

2 Likes

Congrats to you both! We usually have a dinner for all those that have supported us through the year. It’s a great time. I think this November, weather and virus permitting, we will have a grill out!

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary and Easter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! Continue to celebrate each day.

1 Like

You are so right❤️

1 Like

Keep pushing every day. No matter what. New normals are difficult.

1 Like

A big milestone. Congratulations. Keep at it!

1 Like

Thanks everyone, it’s meant so much to see the well wishes. I wish you all as much love back. I was prepared for the one year emotions but not so much for it lasting as long as my 17 day stay in ICU. It was a really rough time with vasospasms and many less severe complications.
What a long strange trip it’s been.
Covid19 fears on top is bringing intensity to the level of anxiety I felt before during and after surgery last year. So thankful to have all you survivors here that understand the process. Love to you all :heart:

3 Likes

Happy 1st Annieversary!

1 Like

Congratulations! One down and many more to go. I celebrated by five year anniversary in November. I like to wear my scar as a badge of courage and commitment to share joy and hope everywhere I go. Being a 1%er gives us the opportunity to encourage others with whatever they are facing because we have overcome so much ourselves. Take care, be well and live life to the fullest.

Jj

3 Likes

Congratulations to both of you!

1 Like

Congratulations… this is certainly a milestone and many more blessings to come.

1 Like